Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Posted by Angela 6:57 PM 2 comments

Being a mother, whether you are a first time mom, stay at home mom, working mother or seasoned mom, we are all in a sisterhood.  All of us at times experience feelings of happiness, peace, sadness, fear, depression, loneliness, despair, irritation, blessedness, worry and dread, to name of few.  You do not have to feel alone in this journey called motherhood.  I hope that this blog site will encourage you and act as a place where motherhood transcends race, color or age.  Moms strengthening MOMS.

Please respond on this blog with your comments, questions and experiences as a mom.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, Angela. As a first time mom of a 6 month old, I often experience times when I feel inadequate; when I'm unsure of myself. I have to keep reminding myself that there has NEVER been a manual on good parenting and that God will give me what I don't already have to give my baby girl. I also struggle with who I am today versus who I was. Trying to merge the two. Motherhood is certainly a journey and I'm looking forward to hearing your perspective on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracey for your comment. Merging the two roles of motherhood and self identity can be a challenge, but we will muddle through together.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments are Welcome!