I took my greatly anticipated first sip and it was very pleasing, however, being a "professional and seasoned" Starbucks drinker, I knew the trick to making my drink "more" perfect was simply to gently move the cup in a circular motion to mix up all the espresso, soy and vanilla flavor. My observant four year old asked me, "mommy, why are you stirring your coffee cup in a circle?" I told her that it would help mix all the ingredients better and then I said, just like in life! She did not question me so I was able to explore that revelation in my mind.
You see, all the ingredients that make this drink so amazing were all added in the cup. The temperature was perfectly hot, just the way I like it, but until I mixed it a little, the taste was not at my optimum satisfaction. However, once I did a simple mix, all the flavors combined and heaven on earth was let loose. Are there any areas in your life where God had to do some mixing or required you to do some mixing so that you could experience a desired outcome? It may seem crazy to compare life to a delicious cup of Starbucks coffee, but it really is. What daily ingredients are you mentally, emotionally, spiritually and socially combining in your cup of life that need to be stirred in or left out? My desire is to have a daily cup of balance in every area of my life and I am sure you feel the same way.
Until Next Time, Be Blessed!
Angela

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your Comments are Welcome!