Monday, December 16, 2013

Posted by Angela 5:24 PM No comments

Moms, please watch this short video from Sex in the City 2 of Miranda and Charlotte talking.  The words that Charlotte (the lady in the blue dress) clearly depicts what I have felt on many days about my two girls and I know many of you have felt also.  I remember going to the movie theater seeing this when it first came out and I sat in that chair and cried.  I thought, "finally, someone is saying what I am feeling!"

The other day when I was surfing the tv channels, I saw this movie was on and prayed that I did not miss this scene.  I recorded it and kept playing it over and over again.  The fact is, being a mom is hard at times and the trials we face transcend color. We moms are a sisterhood and it is important that you have someone you can confide in without feeling shame or guilt.

Enjoy this video clip and lets have a dialoug about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are Welcome!