Yes, I said it! Sometimes life seems to really kick our tails at times. Disappointment's, circumstances and situations can take the wind from your sails. As a Christian, I know that it may not sit well with some to hear me say that life can suck at times because we are to not let the cares and trials of life consume us, but I am human. LIFE is hard at times, and you know what, it is suppose to be! God never promised us a utopia where we would not be faced with challenges.
I find it really troubling when I hear some preachers say that if you are having a hard time in life, that you are not walking in Gods purpose. I remember years ago my car had broken down and a fellow Christian said, "well you must be out of the will of God for this to happen to you." How CRAZY does that sound? Yes, there are consequences to our sins, but sometimes life just happens. Psalms 34:19 says, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all. (NASB). This simply means that we are expect some troubles and trial, but God will help us through them.
Now we must also realize that we do have an enemy out there, the devil who will also throw his fiery darts our way to kill, steal and destroy our lives and destiny. It is our job to discern what the source is behind our suffering and use Gods word to battle it.
So, do not be surprised when you face trial because the trying of your faith creates patience. Without a trial, you would never have a testimony. Be blessed and push forward to victory.
Angela

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your Comments are Welcome!