Do you realize that you have an enemy that knows the areas
he can poke and prod you in that will cause you to get off focus and waste time? For some it is financial lack, or health
issues. For others it may be loneliness,
fear, procrastination, people pleasing, pride, lying, lust, greed, jealousy, negativity
and hatred. Whatever your areas, you
have to know when and how the enemy (the devil) attacks.
I LOVE sports, especially football. Maybe it comes from the fact that my dad was
a high school and then a college football coach most of my childhood and teen
years. I love how athletes work hard to
achieve a goal and every week they get an opportunity to apply what they have
learned. One big part of being a
football player is watching hours of football film and learning not only about
your own strengths and weaknesses on the field, but that of your opponents also. If an athlete does not know how their
opponent functions, a win may be few to none.
The better prepared you are for a game or battle, the greater your
chances of winning.
The same is true for you and I in this “game” called
life! I encourage you to take the time
to look over your life and try to pinpoint areas where it seems like you are
walking around in a circle. Every lesson
unlearned is a lesson repeated! Is there
an area in your life where you feel you are in a prison? Like you can’t break free? For me, ever since I was a young child, I
have felt like I am in a bubble trying to break free. The bubble for me is lack. It seems like no matter how hard I work and
save and do, I cannot break free financially.
Now that I know this is one of the areas the enemy tries to attack me,
my responsibility is to apply Gods word to the situation and not doubt that a
change has and will come.
So the take away is simply, take the time to watch the
footage of your opponent, the devil, and see how he operates in your life. Then use Gods word, mixed with faith and
action to change the outcome and score.
Be Blessed,
Angela
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Your Comments are Welcome!